June 27, 2017

Reasons You Should Fall In Love With Somerset Alabang Manila.

My first visit to the Somerset Hotel was during the time that I needed a venue for one of my marketing activities. I remember when I entered the lobby area, the staff were very courteous and polite. That was the time that I said to myself that I would go back there.

Gotcha! I needed to book a staycation, and I immediately prioritized Somerset. I booked at www.booking.com. We took advantage of their hotel promo with a free buffet breakfast. We stayed there from June 24 until June 25.

At the Lobby Area

We had a great night at Somerset. Their rooms are very clean and feature contemporary interiors with modern amenities. You will find a laundry basket, a laundry bag, a bathrobe, a flat iron, and an ironing board. Their CR has their own bathtub and shower.

Deluxe Room
Toilet and Bath Accessories
Bathtub

By the way, Somerset was located in the vibrant Filinvest City in Alabang. It is very accessible from the airport. Makati is 16 kilometers from Manila, which is 21 kilometers away.

Somerset features an outdoor swimming pool.

Pool Area at Night
Before Dinner
Enjoying their Pool at 6:00 am

The tempting choices of food in the buffet breakfast were so enticing that I was unable to taste all of them, but of course I wasn't able to take pictures because I was so hungry after my 30 minutes of swimming and playing at the pool.

Buffet Area for Dessert
Breads

Other amenities are the following: a fitness center, a residents' lounge, and a cubby playroom for kids. They also offer a host of business support facilities such as function rooms, a boardroom, and serviced offices that are ideal for business travelers.

At the Lobby Area

Overall, we had a very enjoyable and relaxing weekend at Somerset Alabang Manila. Thank you, HB, for making our stay possible. It was a very memorable day for me. ☺☺☺ xoxo

For more details about Somerset, please visit their website at http://www.somerset.com/en/philippines/manila/somerset-alabang-manila or their Facebook account at www.facebook.com/SomersetAlabangManila/.

For more hotel reviews and travel experiences, follow us at http://aemiliamundi.blogspot.com/ or like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AemiliaMundi.

Share your thoughts and comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment